WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your item(s), please send your item(s) back to our office. To process a return, please follow these simple steps:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Download, print and fill out our Return Form.
- Mail your return to:
Scent & Fire Returns
Attn: Monisha Edwards
700 Van Ness Ave., Suite 001, Fresno, CA 93721
- Scent & Fire does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
- All returned items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for us to process your return once it is received by our Distribution Center.
- Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit.
- Sale items and products purchased during promotions are subject to final sale and are not eligible for returns.
Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Scent & Fire E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase. E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
At this time, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. Instead, we welcome you to return your item(s) by mail in accordance with our Return Policy above and repurchase your desired item(s) once your store credit is issued.
MY ORDER IS BEING RETURNED TO SCENT & FIRE — WHAT DO I DO NOW?
If your package does not successfully deliver and is sent back to Scent & Fire, it is typically due to insufficient address information. Your package will be returned and “Returned to Sender” will be stated on your tracking information. This can happen if:
- The shipping address does not exist
- The shipping address is misspelled
- The shipping address is missing information (i.e. apt/bldg/suite number)
- The carrier is unable to safely deliver the package
- The addressee has moved
- The addressee has refused the package
Returned to sender packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed. Instead, please use the E-Gift Card to place a new order using the corrected address. However, please note that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Scent & Fire does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
I RECEIVED MY ORDER, BUT MY ITEM IS DEFECTIVE, MISSING OR INCORRECT. WHAT DO I DO?
We know how frustrating this can be. Rest assured, we want to make every order perfect! Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days of delivery. Depending on the circumstance, we may be able to extend this timeframe up to 5 business days; please report your item as soon as possible for assessment. Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution.
DOES SCENT & FIRE ISSUE REFUNDS?
For Cancelled orders: we issue refunds in the original form of payment in the event that an order is canceled.
For Out of Stock items: we issue refunds in the original form of payment if any items on the order sell out and we are unable to replenish in a timely manner.
For Returns: we issue refunds in the form of an E-Gift Card (or store credit) to be used on future purchases. E-Gift Cards never expire and can be treated just like cash on our online store.
Note: Refunds can take up to 2-5 business days to clear and 7-10 business days for the amount to post to your account, depending on your financial institution. If you used an E-Gift Card to purchase your item(s), please reuse the E-Gift Card on your next purchase. If you have any questions or concerns regarding refunds, please email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to assist!